Tuesday, October 14, 2014
For more information contact Barbara Mento, Data/GIS Librarian
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Educational mobility starts to slow in industrialized world, says Education at a Glance 2014: OECD Indicators:
Multiple Benefits of Energy Efficiency: A Guide to Quantifying the Value Addedcalls on governments to invest more resources to harness them calls on governments to invest more resources to harness them.
Geographic Variations in Health Care: What Do We Know and What Can Be Done to Improve Health System Performance?
Monday, July 21, 2014
Global growth to slow as wage inequality rises over coming decades, says Policy Challenges for the Next Fifty Years
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Pew Hispanic Center Poll: 2012 National Survey of Latinos
Preferred term of Hispanic or Latino (1); family heritage (1); country born in (2); years living in United States (1); country parents born in (2); US citizenship (2); satisfaction with direction of country (1); thoughts toward presidential election (1); presidential candidate preferences (2); voter participation (2); Hispanic vote impact on election (1); party more concerned for Hispanics (1); importance of various election issues (6); photo ID needed to vote (2); support for illegal immigrant children policy (2); peers detained for immigration reasons (1); Spanish language proficiency (2); English language proficiency (2); personal financial situation (2); importance of various personal goals (5); friends with same family heritage (1); Hispanic ethnicity affecting parts of life (3); Mexican ethnicity affecting parts of life (3); quality of interaction between racial groups (3); support for same-sex marriage (1); keeping up with news (1); preferred news sources (4); language of news sources (4); accuracy of news sources (2); quality of media coverage of Hispanics (1); ownership of various electronic devices (3); type of cell phone (1); internet usage (1); email habits (1); internet usage on handheld devices (1); social networking sites (2); news through social networking (1).
For more information contact Barbara Mento, Data Librarian
· 29522 Cross-National Comparison of Interagency Coordination Between Law Enforcement and Public Health
· 34420 Supporting Healthy Marriage Evaluation: Eight Sites within the United States, 2003-2013
· 34719 Community Healthy Marriage Initiative Survey for Six Cities, 2007-2010
· 34921 National Social Life, Health, and Aging Project (NSHAP): Wave 2 and Partner Data Collection
· 35000 CBS News/60 Minutes/Vanity Fair National Poll, May #1, 2013
· 35040 Arab Barometer: Public Opinion Survey Conducted in Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tunisia, and Yemen, 2010-2011
· 20541 National Social Life, Health, and Aging Project (NSHAP): Wave 1
· 34606 East Asian Social Survey (EASS), Cross-National Survey Data Sets: Families in East Asia, 2006
· 34607 East Asian Social Survey (EASS), Cross-National Survey Data Sets: Culture and Globalization in East Asia, 2008
· 34608 East Asian Social Survey (EASS), Cross-National Survey Data Sets: Health and Society in East Asia, 2010
Questions: Barbara Mento email@example.com
Learn more about ICPSR Summer Workshops!
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
27282 National Portrait of Domestic Violence Courts
30581 National Crime Victimization Survey: Workplace Risk Supplement, 2002
35017 Uniform Crime Reporting Program Data: Arrests by Age, Sex, and Race, 2012
35023 Uniform Crime Reporting Program Data: Supplementary Homicide Reports, 2012
28301 Field Study of Sex Trafficking in Tijuana, Mexico, 2008-2009
34967 Philadelphia Social History Project: Manufacturing Data, 1850, 1860, 1870, 1880